- The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God.
- In the triune nature of God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all people.
- The in-filling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation and that it is the will of God that all be filled.
- Healing provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.